With a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, clients achieve the personal growth they’re striving for.
We provide caring, professional and confidential counseling for women, men, children, adolescents, couples and families.
Our treatment specializations include:
- Depression and Anxiety
- Panic Attacks and Phobias
- Sexual and Relationship Problems
- Eating Disorders
- Abuse Survivors
- Children's Issues including ADHD, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, and Developmental Disabilities
- Post-Traumatic Stress
- Adoption Issues
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Issues
- Anger Management
- Women's Issues
- Medical and Health Concerns
- Grief and Loss
- Work and Career Issues
- Stress Management
- Addiction & Recovery
- Post-abortion Issues
- Parenting and Family Concerns
- Conflict Resolution
In addition, The Summit Center offers time-limited and ongoing groups on a variety of topics and issues. Please call our office for more information.